"My passion for writing and love for travelling, shopping, music not to mention joyful eating, blissful baking and everything that comes in between... are all addends of MY FOOT NOTES"

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Rattan Fruit

     I'm always a big fan of SOUR fruits not until I was diagnosed with Endometriosis 3 years ago. I pushed myself hard to try to forget this bad habit which is really for me.... a freakin' bad statement.  "Breakin' all the rules"... I still try to sneak in... a few times of indulging to this simple treats would do... especially if your monthly friendly visitor just happened to pass by... *wiNk-

      And so I had a treat yesterday...  The Rattan Fruit!!!

    Since I first tasted this back in Baguio City 11 years ago... I fell in love with its taste, despite hardships in opening the said fruit. I didn't give a damn! It was one of the things that I can call my "comfort food".
        The fruit is enclosed in a very hard-scaly like shell. You need to press it until the skin breaks open, and ALAS after a few skin cuts,  there's the fruit. Normally you'll see 3 stoned like fruit, brownish in color, the taste is soured to perfection...

Rattan Fruit




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is Blessing!!!