"My passion for writing and love for travelling, shopping, music not to mention joyful eating, blissful baking and everything that comes in between... are all addends of MY FOOT NOTES"

Monday, June 10, 2013

My Ube Cake with Macapuno filling and Ube-Macapuno Cupcakes on the side!

   

      With 2 months preparation....... I finally made it! It was not that tedious after all. After the Caramel Cake I did last month I thought I am now ready to do this and so I did it this morning...... After my 2 week procrastination, in the middle of my work last Thursday..... I suddenly wanted to make the Ube cake at that very point...... but then again I was still in the middle of my shift and I knew I can't make it on a Friday as I still have my shift later that night! And so I set the date..... it'll be on Sunday! but I was so having one slouchy day! It was raining cats and dogs..... I decided to just not do it! but this morning I said.... I have to do it or else! And this is it! Thanks to my thorough research...... I finally come up with this...... I'm in bliss! I did not intend to write about it at this very moment as I just did my Inferno-Dan Brown moment earlier today but I was on this state that I was really so happy that I was able to create something that is not so much of my liking harhar! but I think it'll be one of my creations that I will dearly enjoy! 

     So for now..... be enticed! feast your eyes.... especially for those who love Purple Yam so much!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is Blessing!!!