"My passion for writing and love for travelling, shopping, music not to mention joyful eating, blissful baking and everything that comes in between... are all addends of MY FOOT NOTES"

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Total GURL POWER!!! ♥ performed at The LONDON 2012 Olympics Closing Ceremony

                        Olympics 2012 Closing Ceremony Spice Girls Performance in 3D



     It was the delayed coverage perhaps in ABC 5 that aired the Closing Ceremonies of the recently concluded 2012 London Olympics earlier today. I'm not really a big sports geek, I was just taking cabled and local channel by turns and my passion for total performance was caught when Jessie J performed "Price Tag along with 2 Black Men, then after a couple of tuning to other networks I finally settled with Channel 10 (Skycable's ABC 5) when suddenly the next performance was featuring a lot of cabs circling the stadium,and leaving 5 behind... I know it's something worth watching for!!! Then there goes the one cab in the center beaming "SPICE".... I started to shriek as if I was in there... I was totally unstoppable... I was really sorrreeee believe it or not that I was shouting at the top of lungs!!! Then Vee, came rushing inside the bedroom flashed me one good look and said "Tulog si mommy" I just uttered "Ahm" but then that did not stopped me from shouting silently... hehe!!! I was even singing again SILENTLY. Unknowingly, I was already dancing. I'm a great GURL POWER fan back in 90's. I just so LOEV THEM SO much!!!
       After Spice up your life, I was still wanting for more...

Some Gurl Power Rehearsals   From the Source



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is Blessing!!!