"My passion for writing and love for travelling, shopping, music not to mention joyful eating, blissful baking and everything that comes in between... are all addends of MY FOOT NOTES"

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Titanic 2012

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ April 12, 2012 Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

TITANIC


April 2012 marks the centenary of the Titanic’s tragic maiden voyage.


THE TRAGEDY OF THE UNSINKABLE....

In time for the 100th year anniversary of the tragedy of what they say the “Unsinkable Titanic”, a re-release of the most well-loved romantic story of all time will be shown worldwide this April 2012.
Even before Titanic the movie made its blockbuster debut in 1998 here in the Philipines I was totally into its tragic story… untold stories about its sinking on a moonless night on its maiden voyage.

“Only a heart of stone will be untouched by the Titanic’s story” 
I first heard of it when I was in my freshman year in secondary school through Discovery Channel ”The Unsinkable Ship” next on Discovery (I'm not precise about the title but that’s how it goes about I guess) … it sounded real interesting… its an hour special of the ship’s discovery after decades of numerous expedition to find its resting place.

  Got confused of its release date here in the Philippines... good thing IMDb got a record of it. I was so right... How can I go wrong I watched Titanic during SJC's Annual "Aming Tribo Fair in 1998" Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

 Pinoy Exchange is holding a contest for this Titanic Collector poster and Luggage Tag

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is Blessing!!!