"My passion for writing and love for travelling, shopping, music not to mention joyful eating, blissful baking and everything that comes in between... are all addends of MY FOOT NOTES"

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Because its Mum's Day!!!


   Every resto seemed to be jammed pack with families celebrating special MUM's day. You have to pile up for long ques and the worst thing of it all, when you signed up for Que... you ended up number whatever! You are left with no resort but to scout to another nearby resto. 

   A supposed treat for MOM with my 2 Sissy for Mum's special day in Banapple IL Terrazo ended up in Bonchon. ~Sad~ Nothing against it but I wanted me mum to taste my favorite Pasta Jacintha in Banapple. Perhaps next time would do... Nevertheless, I had... that's an understatement... We had lots of fun!!! Sarap din ang food 

IL Terrazo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is Blessing!!!