"My passion for writing and love for travelling, shopping, music not to mention joyful eating, blissful baking and everything that comes in between... are all addends of MY FOOT NOTES"

Thursday, May 10, 2012

My Daily Dose of Caffeine

   I'm so sluggish despite sleeping the entire rest days and having a doze of caffeine before my shift started... darn! it's kinda irritating! so here i am trying my best to stay awake, browsing my bag, threading my eye brows... blogging with my what nots... oh, it is so hard... battling with you seemed like battling with no armor! i'm left unguarded all the time! HELP! disguised with the ability to act as if i am alive! hell no!


My constant companion ♥

My Beloved Vendo...
 





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is Blessing!!!