"My passion for writing and love for travelling, shopping, music not to mention joyful eating, blissful baking and everything that comes in between... are all addends of MY FOOT NOTES"

Thursday, May 10, 2012

CUPCAKES ARE SO IN...

 .... since cupcakes nowadays are creating a craze in the Philippines, I find myself hunting for the best tasting cupcakes in the metro.
Courtesy of http://sweetandsassyinfl.blogspot.com



CUPCAKES are small cakes prepared to serve one person, usually baked in a small, thin paper. Like cakes, frosting and other adornments such as mallows, chocolate chips fresh fruits or even that kind of cutie characters are often added to entice foodies...


  


♥ this!!!





........"a cake to be baked in small cups"
                                     


   This delectable treats are so cute and mind you for me is, quite hard to devour just for the simple reason of, I just wanted to look at it.  ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿

                                                
Blushing Cupcakes, Sky Garden




 
    A walk to SM North's Skywalk going towards The Block. Pacman's store perhaps 2 stores to its right, you'll find Blushing Cupcake. These delectable treats are really affordable.

My Choice: 
  1. Cookies & Cream
  2. Cappucino
  3. Choco Glaze
  4. Smores

Syke's also got a cupcake treat for us on it's 15th year
                                                                               
Frostings, Trinoma






Souvenir Cupcake from last Sunday's Baptismal






                                       

          

 Cupcakes by Sonja's are also a surefire hit to me... Unfortunately I wasn't able to take a photo of it. I hardly saw it... it was a treat from a friend, once she handed it over to us it just simply went straight to my mouth =)  BURP!!! Sowee.....


                                _______________________________________ 'Till my next hunt

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is Blessing!!!