"My passion for writing and love for travelling, shopping, music not to mention joyful eating, blissful baking and everything that comes in between... are all addends of MY FOOT NOTES"

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Lady Gaga "The Born This Way" Ball in Manila


Thanks to Tita Baby and Ovation Productions... we'll be watching GAGA later tonight for FREE!!!
whoah!!! expensive... no way!!!


Despite alleged reports about GAGA's music being satanic or whatever... that will not stop us from watching her later tonight... In fact, I can no longer wait till tonight.... Excitement devoured over me... hayst!!! I'm not really a big fan but i must admit i often sing her songs... especially the song "Born this way" I totally loved it!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is Blessing!!!