"My passion for writing and love for travelling, shopping, music not to mention joyful eating, blissful baking and everything that comes in between... are all addends of MY FOOT NOTES"

Sunday, June 03, 2012

Puto ala RV

   

    I got tired of the normal hotcakes each and every breakfast... One day when I was in fifth grade... I decided to put it into something new...

    This Puto was one of those that I would do back in the days... I loev making stuffs from our/"MY KITCHEN". I started messing that up when I was 8...
And one of my creations...





 


                         I prefer to use Maya hotcake Mix than Pillsbury though... it's more fluffier and more yummy.... adding cheese and pulang itlog is the best garnish you can top your puto...




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is Blessing!!!