"My passion for writing and love for travelling, shopping, music not to mention joyful eating, blissful baking and everything that comes in between... are all addends of MY FOOT NOTES"

Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Itching for Baguio City

                 
 
            Suddenly I just felt like going up north.....
                   
                                                
Mines View
                            



     Despite the cold rainy season we're experiencing today, I just had this inclination of going to my fave place in the Philippines... The Summer Capital of our Country, Baguio City!!!
     I just simply missed the cold breeze...... Congested from work and what nots, this is the perfect place to take our minds off things. I just wish that I have all the time, effort and money to visit it as much as I could... I badly miss you BC!!!


a big SIGH!!!!!!!!!



Hitting Naguilan Rd on ONE rainy afternoon
December 2011














Haystttttt!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is Blessing!!!