"My passion for writing and love for travelling, shopping, music not to mention joyful eating, blissful baking and everything that comes in between... are all addends of MY FOOT NOTES"

Monday, July 02, 2012

Monster Burger at Woodfire Grill ♨

10 Inch Burger


     Though we failed to purchase this deal at ENSOGO... I think some things are just meant to be tried when you least expect it. Thanks to Jonjie, the monster try would have never been possible if it wasn't for the voucher that you gave us!!!

The Monster Experience...
   
     Since it's good for 3-4 persons, and definitely the two of us won't be able to consume that ourselves... I bought my dear sisters along. Some bonding time ♥ 
      Honestly........... NAKAKAUMAY SYA!!! I did not liked the thought though that they press the burger that it looked more of a pie than a burger. They even sliced it into 8 instead of presenting it to us looking like a burger. Taste wise, it was okOK to me. The burger patty tasted like genuine 100% beef... ( so sarap naman, kahit papaano) I enjoyed the bread, the veggies and the CHEESEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I so loev it!!!

Brev, Ava and my niece Ash did not enjoyed it ( I think ), because if they did then we wouldn't have taken home a slice.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is Blessing!!!