"My passion for writing and love for travelling, shopping, music not to mention joyful eating, blissful baking and everything that comes in between... are all addends of MY FOOT NOTES"

Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Sickness Sucks! being in the ER sucks!

      Up to this date... a month in counting I've been confined with my allergies and I even gave some to my partner... Again and again and again we visited The Hospital every 2 months since July... and we're back to the ER so to speak... the worst part is we've been here since we don't know when... the ER is packed... so no vacancies at all, with no room for arguments, she was placed in the Isolation room... and I did not intend to take a pic..dunno why... the place is cozy but I honestly don't feel like being here...  

     I wanna go home and I want her to feel good now... If not being good at least she may feel ok... at least...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is Blessing!!!