"My passion for writing and love for travelling, shopping, music not to mention joyful eating, blissful baking and everything that comes in between... are all addends of MY FOOT NOTES"

Friday, September 19, 2014

Bed Weather today👍👎👆👇

....... We made a vow to never ever ABSENT ourselves on our new JOB to any nonsense reason,but this SuperMario gave us a reason to be stuck and just be confined within our humble abode😊 It wasn't really worth the risk to go out after all it was a heavy downpour since last night...same as what Ondoy had us experienced nearly 5 years ago.....plus that fact that we already gave it a try early this morning and ended up soaking wet and dismayed😔 we went back home separately😕 

    It was indeed a bed beather today but the thought of losing 1day pay, well all I can do is Sigh.... anyways, it's our safety that is at risk here. Tried to sleep but my mind is just abou the money money money... ahihihi 💲💲💲⭕️

    Anyways, I really wanted to be productive today but I'm just too lazy to get up! So I just decided to cuddle within the comforts of my cozy blanket but still too sluggish to even sleep? arrrrgh duh😕then I decided to surf the net..... then I got tired of it! So here I am blogging with nothing to say😧 well maybe I'll kust sleep and so some sound tripping🎧   


    till i dunno when😮

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is Blessing!!!