"My passion for writing and love for travelling, shopping, music not to mention joyful eating, blissful baking and everything that comes in between... are all addends of MY FOOT NOTES"

Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Okinawa 2015


     JUST GO HERE instead   OKINAWA, Finally done!
     

     Yeah..... I know I was kind of out for such a long time... Been busee doing nothing a lot lately... I guess I'm still in so much pain since Mom's passing last December... And I know, life must move on... So for my first entry this year is our travel this month? This year? And we're back in Okinawa Japan🗾

    Never thought we would be back here after a year........ Plus we're kind of procrastinating because of the days that we will be taking our days off, thinking that work won't really allow us, but all they said was if you have a plane ticket as a proff then we can be allowed...And in just a few days.. 3 weeks prep (including ... The acquiring of our Japan Visa) that was we're back here on the largest Ryukyu Islands... Yeeeeheeeee😊. Nothing much to do but I guess A LOT of shopping on and off base... And we also attended D's MBA graduation where she graduated with honors.... We're auper dupppppper proud!!!

     Our flight was scheduled on a Friday... So basically I have to admit, I wasn't able to take some rest at all because of all the preparation not just with our stuffs but with Ikie's (R playful Yorkie) stuff too.. He's staying with my family while we are here in Japan...

      Our flight was 10:30 on board China Airlines.. Had a 5 hour lay over in Taipei where I finally had a good almost 2 hour NAP???  Good thing they have this sofa like thingie.....


With Mickeylove while taking a NAP😊

                           
      Just an hour before we were scheduled to board, we were starving... Had to direct ourselves to exchange some NTs (Taiwan's Currency) we only exchanged a minimal amount of P500 for a NT326 and grabbed ourselves some food.

              


          Look at the plane that would take us to Okinawa... Gonna be my first time to ride a 2 Floor Plane... So huge isn't?

         


    Our flight was a bit delayed or should I say really delayed due to ground traffic... We're already on board at 5:30PM and expected to tale off at 5:45PM but we only toof off an hour after... Inside the craft I again watched a movie and V played some games...







   

       

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is Blessing!!!