"My passion for writing and love for travelling, shopping, music not to mention joyful eating, blissful baking and everything that comes in between... are all addends of MY FOOT NOTES"

Friday, April 22, 2016

Some Unfinished Blog.............


     It's been almost a year since I have visited my very own BLOG and my oh my... I was surprised to see that there are still quite a few who finds time to see it. Anyway, checking on it just right now I feel so ashamed of myself to see my OKINAWA POST unfinished....... (don't worry I'll fix that today... I will)Isn't that so heart breaking??? I know I'm kind of overreacting... but after everything I've been through or should I say MY FAMILY's been through....... I just wanted to do NOTHING but THINK I guess....   

  I remember mentioning that Mom passed away in my OKINAWA POST... I think I did... ERRRR.. I am, well- weighed down once again to say this that after 9 months of mourning, my DADDY succumbed to ALS back in October 14, 2015 --- Mom gave up her fight after almost 10 years of battling with CHRONIC GLOMERULONEPHRITIS ... I will no longer go into details, there's still this twitch in my heart, it still pained me a lot. It was such an ordeal each and everyday for my other two sisters and I... up until today, we really find it hard to believe that we no longer have our parents physically and it's kinda odd when we were processing papers that we are now called ORPHANS... but LIFE must go on.

   So let me just finish my OKINAWA post and after which I have lots of things to share.....


                                 TATA BABE! 😘 





   

   



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is Blessing!!!